HomeNanoboot is collection of free software mostly written in Java programming language.
- This software is mostly licenced under GPL or LGPL licences
we wish sharing this software, gratis price is 0, your freedom is respected
- Nanoboot Project was publicly announced on 2nd December 2022
but software development started already in January 2016.
- You can read the Glossary with the list of terms used across the Nanoboot project.
- Web applications
Nanodata, Octagon, Color Shapes Archive
- Desktop applications
- Tools for programmers
DB schema versioning, documentation generator
- Archiving web pages related to computer game Color linez - colorshapesarchive.nanoboot.org and archive.nanoboot.org
- Encyclopedia - nanodata.nanoboot.org
Complete list of Nanoboot packages: https://docs.nanoboot.org/nanoboot-general-documentation/latest/en-US/html/Nanoboot_projects/index.html
Color Shapes Desktop
- A logic game, the main software developed by Nanoboot.
- For PC (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- You need Java 8 to run Color Shapes Desktop 1.0.0
Color Shapes Desktop 2.0.0 is still in development and runs on Java 19
- A never-ending game, fun forever. more information
Color Shapes Engine
Multi-purpose system - documentation, issue tracking, encyclopedia + much more
Octagon can be extended by plugins
Power Framework is collection of over 20 multi-purpose libraries. More info
- Features: Collections, JSON, time, randomness, IO, web, XML, GUI + much more
A tool versioning database schema.
Create database schema changesets more information
Color Shapes Server
Color Shapes Client
Color Shapes Web
Color linez Desktop
Color linez Web
Screen-oriented game engine intended for web browser